31 December 2009

Happy Christmas & New Year

Hello and Happy Christmas!
-
I'm back to work tomorrow, ready to launch into 2010 with great enthusiasm. I'm looking forward to this coming year, as it's going to force my team and I to be innovative, resourceful and creative - all good things. Twelve months from now as we finish 2010 and move into 2011 I want Outdoors Ireland to be positioned as the number one adventure provider in the south west of Ireland.

Apologies if your email or phone message hasn't been answered over the last couple of days, all will be taken care of tomorrow...
-
On behalf of myself and my team; including Ferghal, Darragh, Dave and Ruth; I wish you the very best of luck in 2010 and really look forward to meeting you and working with you soon.

MacGillycuddy Reeks looking into O Shea's Gully

No comments:

Post a Comment