1 December 2009

Some Favourite Parts Of My 2009


Enjoying a well deserved picnic on a bike trip through the Black Valley & Gap of Dunloe


Evening time on the Old Head of Kinsale, full moon in the background


Sea Cliff Climbing on the Old Head of Kinsale


Rock Climbing on dramatic cliffs near Caherciveen


A sunny July afternoon on the Lakes of Killarney

Getting wet on the Owenroe River in Glencar
-
Second Drop on the Owenroe River in Glencar
-

Lough Leane, overlooking Torc & Mangerton Mountain
-
Snow covering the flanks of Carrauntoohil, last January
-
Nearing Carrauntoohil's summit, on the final ascent from O Shea's Gully
-

A friendly face in the Hag's Glen


Sunset in Castlemaine Harbour & Dingle Bay

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those pictures all look amazing!
    I wish I had the chance to come to Ireland again to do some more rockclimbing or kayaking!!!
    I hope I will someday, untill then I will just have to make do with enjoying the photos.

    ReplyDelete