30 January 2014

Our Rock Climbing Resources Page

I received this lovely email this morning...

''I just wanted to send you over a quick email. My name is Janelle Torres and my husband and I both recently retired. In our retirement, we have been looking for activities to do during the week and weekends. We both have been playing golf and tennis for years and call ourselves very active. One son suggested that during the winter we join our local indoor rock climbing gym. We both were hesitant about joining but joined three weeks ago and are absolutely hooked.

Our son sent use a few resources before our first day to study up on and he sent us your page, http://www.outdoorsireland.com/resources.php. I just wanted to personally thank you for making it. You have some great resources and information that helped my husband and I both out.

Thanks again, The Torres's''

No comments:

Post a Comment