18 November 2010

Wicklow Here We Come


Today I'm off to the rolling terrain and wind sculpted peak hags of the Wicklow Mountains, with two of my team, Dave and Barry. Together we're running a Mountain Safety Promotion over the next few days, working with just over one hundred people at the end of it all.

I'm looking forward to great food in Lynhams Pub and we're back staying in a fabulous little bed and breakfast I found on my last trip up there, Tudor Lodge.

I'll post some photos and video over the next few days.

Some places are still available for Sunday, so get in touch on 086 860 45 63 or info@outdoorsireland.com if you'd like to book.

As we're all outdoors, don't worry if your phone call or email isn't returned immediately; I'll get back to you in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment