3 September 2008

Free White Water Kayaking!


Thanks to Edge Adventures Sea Kayaking and Sport Corran Tuathail for sponsoring this fantastic weekend!
Sport Corran Tuathail are Killarney's Outdoor Adventure Shop, based in the Outlet Centre, and also available online at www.sct.ie. They stock a range of sit on tops, kayaks and all the other essential personal and safety equipment.
''Thanks for the White Water Promotion. I can honestly say it was so much fun, even the 'several' dunkings I got. It was just exhilarating and tiring… My arms ached!''
Emma, Cork
I was one on the lucky one's to attend the white water promotion last week-end, and all I can say is that it was the best Saturday afternoon I have spent in a long time. The professionalism and good humour of the entire team of instructors was exceptional. We were in a group of three and we had a great laugh while learning some of the basic skills. I have dabbled about with kayaks in the past, but this has given me a taste to progress and identify which type/style is best for me before I invest in a boat. Hope to follow up with a 2 day course.
Gerry, Cork
Three of us spent an afternoon on a taster course of white water kayaking with Nathan Kingerlee and Edge Adventures Sea Kayaking in September by the lovely Beaufort Bridge in Kerry. Apart from having great fun and getting a good feel for what the sport entails, the whole set-up was very professional and well run in a seemingly effortless kind of way (that, of course, is never effortless). One of us is hoping to go back for a two-day course, one of us is dithering and I think ocean kayaking is the one that rocks my boat (awful pun intended). Thanks to Nathan, Sport CorrĂ¡n Tuathail and Edge Adventures.
Bridget, Cork

No comments:

Post a Comment