3 May 2011

Sailing Ireland's South-West Coast

I'm on my long-awaited holidays until Thursday 12th May!

I'm leaving Oysterbed Pier near Sneem and sailing along Ireland's South-West Coast, in my sailing boat, Sabaro. We're bound for West Cork and Baltimore, with stops planned in little ports along the way like Castletown Bere and Crookhaven. There's a Fiddle Festival in Baltimore and a berth waiting for us there!

My Outdoors Ireland Team is a little scattered this week, with Barry on his solo sea kayak journey around Ireland, Tadhg in the middle of running an intensive rock-climbing course, Dave also sailing to Baltimore in his yacht, Ferghal en-route from New Zealand and Ruth tackling some big exams.

Apologies in advance if our phone doesn't get answered immediately or your email doesn't get replied to the same day. In Ruth's absence I'll mainly be running the office from sandy beaches and sheltered rocky coves, thanks to my laptop and dongle, so just allow 24 hours for me to reply to you. As normal our contact details are +353 (0) 86 860 45 63 and info@outdoorsireland.com.

I'll post some photos and video blogs along the way...

Nathan Kingerlee

No comments:

Post a Comment