30 March 2010

Singles Adventure Weekend in Kerry

We're looking for brave men to take part in our next Singles Adventure Weekend, on Sat 24th & Sun 25th April!
Here's some feedback from our last Singles Weekend:

‘I had such a magical and wonderful time and I thank you sincerely. To feel the snow falling on my face and to see the sun shining over Killarney was only beautiful. The image will be with me forever. I felt like I was on holidays.... in Costa del Kerry!’

‘Had a brilliant weekend, really enjoyed Sunday the kayaking and loved the rock climbing. Would definitely recommend the whole weekend to anyone. Great fun and stunning scenery in Killarney.’

‘I had a fantastic time on the Singles Adventure Weekend. The combination of activities and weather was the best way, I can see, of spending the weekend. I had no idea what it would be like or who I might meet. I am very happy to say that the organization by Nathan and his team was nothing short of amazing. I would recommend to anyone to do this weekend away. I myself will be signing up for a few of their more concentrated courses of kayaking and rock climbing. Although this was a singles weekend, it felt more like it was a gathering of like-minded people who like the outdoors and wanted to spend it with others who also like the outdoors. Thank a million for the chance to explore Ireland and discover some new country-side and people!’
Roderick

‘I had a really great weekend, full of activities and great fun. I went on my own, which made it easier to mix with the group and meet lots of nice people, even some cute guys. We were really lucky and had amazing weather, Killarney looked fantastic. I'd recommend it to any single people who want a great weekend away that's a bit different.’

For Singles Adventure Weekend Details Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment